Whilst we remain open we are constantly reviewing our event schedule due to the current public health situation. At the moment, all our services and groups are running at the advertised times. However, we have
- suspended the common cup at all Eucharist services and
- suspended the practice of shaking hands and hugs at the sign of Peace.
- Suspended the laying on of hands for a blessing and for prayers of healing.
- Made hand sanitiser available through the Transitional Cathedral.
- Suspended serving food from the kitchen.
In accordance with the advice of the Ministry of Health, please remain at home if you are feeling unwell, and remember to cover your face with your elbow if coughing or sneezing. Please keep watching here for any changes as the situation develops and changes.
For further information, click HERE to see the Diocese of Christchurch guidelines.